- This event has passed.
DTE Project Worldwide
February 12 @ 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Join the Dallas Texas Exes, Pride Alumni Network, and the Black Alumni Network as we prepare sack lunches with TangoTab Charities.
- Please RSVP to attend/participate: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C4CAAA922A4FFC52-dteproject1
- You can also drop off sack lunches at Bowl and Barrel if you are not able to attend the event. Please bring the following items to prepare the lunches:
- Sandwich meat (turkey, chicken, ham – prepackaged please, no meat from deli counter)
- Cheese: sliced pre-packaged cheese
- Bread: sliced bread (preferably wheat)
- Yellow mustard (no spicy mustard or mayo)
- Tangerines (ex: Halos or Cuties)
- Large bags of chips
- Ziploc (sandwich) bags
- Write positive message on bag if dropping off lunches
We look forward to seeing you there and thank you for interest in volunteering as part of Project Worldwide! Hook ‘Em!!!
Project Worldwide Committee